Samsung has announced two NFC-enabled cameras at CES 2014. The retro styled Galaxy Camera 2 runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a 4.8-inch display and the NX30 is a high-performance premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel sensor and a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments