Samsung has announced two NFC-enabled cameras at CES 2014. The retro styled Galaxy Camera 2 runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a 4.8-inch display and the NX30 is a high-performance premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel sensor and a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service