Samsung has announced two NFC-enabled cameras at CES 2014. The retro styled Galaxy Camera 2 runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and has a 4.8-inch display and the NX30 is a high-performance premium compact camera with a 20 megapixel sensor and a shutter speed of 1/8000 sec.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico