Electronics giant LG has shown off an updated version of its NFC-enabled smart mobile printer at CES 2014. The Pocket Photo 2.0 enables users to print 5.1cm by 7.6cm photos directly from their tablet or smartphone. Available in Korea from mid-January, the device also includes Bluetooth and is compatible with Android, Windows Phone 8 and iOS.
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups