Okidokeys has unveiled a range of retro-fit smart door locks at CES 2014 that support NFC, Bluetooth and RFID ‘keys’ as well as parent company OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology. The locks work in conjunction with a tag or a mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices. The new locks will begin shipping in the US in spring 2014 with prices starting at US$179.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users