Okidokeys has unveiled a range of retro-fit smart door locks at CES 2014 that support NFC, Bluetooth and RFID ‘keys’ as well as parent company OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology. The locks work in conjunction with a tag or a mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices. The new locks will begin shipping in the US in spring 2014 with prices starting at US$179.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments