Okidokeys has unveiled a range of retro-fit smart door locks at CES 2014 that support NFC, Bluetooth and RFID ‘keys’ as well as parent company OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology. The locks work in conjunction with a tag or a mobile app, available for both Android and iOS devices. The new locks will begin shipping in the US in spring 2014 with prices starting at US$179.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022