Indian phone maker iBerry has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2, an NFC-enabled dual-SIM Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone running on a 1.7GHz eight-core MediaTek processor. Boasting a 5.7-inch 1080p display and 13 megapixel camera, the N2 will be available to pre-order from 18 January for RS19,900 (US$320).
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands