Indian phone maker iBerry has launched the Auxus Nuclea N2, an NFC-enabled dual-SIM Android 4.2 Jelly Bean smartphone running on a 1.7GHz eight-core MediaTek processor. Boasting a 5.7-inch 1080p display and 13 megapixel camera, the N2 will be available to pre-order from 18 January for RS19,900 (US$320).
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents