NFC marketing specialist Thinaire has added support for Bluetooth LE to its mobile engagement management platform, enabling brands to communicate with consumers via either NFC or BLE — depending on the capabilities of their mobile device. The introduction of Thinaire Spaces “is based on marketers’ demand for both BLE and NFC to meet their emerging needs across retail, media, product and beyond,” says CMO Patrick Meyer.
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents