NFC marketing specialist Thinaire has added support for Bluetooth LE to its mobile engagement management platform, enabling brands to communicate with consumers via either NFC or BLE — depending on the capabilities of their mobile device. The introduction of Thinaire Spaces “is based on marketers’ demand for both BLE and NFC to meet their emerging needs across retail, media, product and beyond,” says CMO Patrick Meyer.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations