Printed electronics specialist Thinfilm has entered into a conditional agreement to acquire Kovio’s printed NFC tag technology. Kovio’s NFC Barcodes use silicon ink and thin film technology and hold the promise of ultra low cost tags that can be directly printed onto product labels, coupons and packaging.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?