Passengers using public transport services in Poland’s second city will soon be able to buy their tickets using NFC as a result of a programme developed by Krakow’s public transport commission, mobile services provider SkyCash Poland and carrier Orange. Using the SkyCash app, consumers will be able to search for and buy tickets and redeem them with a tap of their NFC phone or by scanning a QR code.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York