Allied Irish Banks is publicizing its new Me2U P2P mobile payments app via an NFC campaign running on 500 Adshel “six sheet” bus stop posters, 10 fully wrapped bus shelters and 55 further six sheets located in cinema lobbies across Ireland. Tapping the NFC tags on the ads takes the user to a landing page where they can download the Me2U app. The campaign was planned by Starcom and outdoor specialist Source Out Of Home.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa