Allied Irish Banks is publicizing its new Me2U P2P mobile payments app via an NFC campaign running on 500 Adshel “six sheet” bus stop posters, 10 fully wrapped bus shelters and 55 further six sheets located in cinema lobbies across Ireland. Tapping the NFC tags on the ads takes the user to a landing page where they can download the Me2U app. The campaign was planned by Starcom and outdoor specialist Source Out Of Home.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet