NFC specialist Schreiner PrinTrust will showcase the latest generation of its NFC sticker at Mobile World Congress later this month. The NFC-Sticker is certified by MasterCard and offers a range of customization options including choice of chip, layout and top layer.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’