NFC specialist Schreiner PrinTrust will showcase the latest generation of its NFC sticker at Mobile World Congress later this month. The NFC-Sticker is certified by MasterCard and offers a range of customization options including choice of chip, layout and top layer.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones