NFC specialist Schreiner PrinTrust will showcase the latest generation of its NFC sticker at Mobile World Congress later this month. The NFC-Sticker is certified by MasterCard and offers a range of customization options including choice of chip, layout and top layer.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments