NFC specialist Schreiner PrinTrust will showcase the latest generation of its NFC sticker at Mobile World Congress later this month. The NFC-Sticker is certified by MasterCard and offers a range of customization options including choice of chip, layout and top layer.
- Apple Card pilot expands to ‘thousands of retail workers’
- China’s Expresspay Card moves into wearable payments
- PayByPhone integrates with Alexa to let drivers pay by voice from their cars
- Queensland to roll out state-wide open loop ticketing for trains, buses and ferries
- China’s national transit card system to cover 260 cities this year