Payment services provider Merchant Warehouse has integrated Isis SmartTap into its Genius Customer Engagement Platform, enabling small and medium sized businesses to process NFC payments and deploy customized offers to new and prospective customers via the Isis Mobile Wallet. The service is available initially to merchants located in the Boston area.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions