Payment services provider Merchant Warehouse has integrated Isis SmartTap into its Genius Customer Engagement Platform, enabling small and medium sized businesses to process NFC payments and deploy customized offers to new and prospective customers via the Isis Mobile Wallet. The service is available initially to merchants located in the Boston area.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’