US fuel and convenience store chain Maverik will start accepting Isis mobile payments at the pump this month, using Wayne Tap NFC/Contactless readers. Wayne will retrofit existing dispensers and supply new ones at 55 of Maverik’s 250 outlets. Plans call for support for loyalty rewards to be added in the future.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands