Hotels, bars, pubs and restaurants listed on Tripadvisor can now let customers leave reviews with a tap of their NFC phone, using a new service from Wooshping that connects customers directly to the venue’s Tripadvisor page. A range of posters, table tents, stickers and keyfobs can be used to promote the service. QR codes can also be offered for those without an NFC phone.
- Alipay and UnionPay to support Japanese J-Coin digital currency
- ETSI mandates hardware security for consumer IoT devices
- Swiss railway operator SBB to roll out account-based mobile ticketing
- EU sets out plans for contactless European identity cards
- SK Telecom and Deutsche Telekom to build blockchain-based digital ID platform