Italian financial services provider Agos Ducato is piloting microSD-based NFC payments in partnership with Visa Europe. The 1,000 participants in the trial are able to make payments at contactless-enabled merchant locations across the Milan and Monza areas.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain