Italian financial services provider Agos Ducato is piloting microSD-based NFC payments in partnership with Visa Europe. The 1,000 participants in the trial are able to make payments at contactless-enabled merchant locations across the Milan and Monza areas.
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip