NBS Technologies has added support for host card emulation (HCE) to its Xpressi Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform, enabling customers to deploy both Visa PayWave and MasterCard PayPass NFC services in the cloud. HCE “could be the breakthrough our industry has been looking for,” says NBS chief software architect Robin Ehrlich.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa