NBS Technologies has added support for host card emulation (HCE) to its Xpressi Trusted Service Manager (TSM) platform, enabling customers to deploy both Visa PayWave and MasterCard PayPass NFC services in the cloud. HCE “could be the breakthrough our industry has been looking for,” says NBS chief software architect Robin Ehrlich.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’