Atos Worldline has introduced a digital wallet that supports NFC payments via HCE. The new wallet offers clients “simplification of the complex NFC business model and facilitates convergence of contactless proximity payments and internet or mobile remote payments,” the company says.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets