Atos Worldline has introduced a digital wallet that supports NFC payments via HCE. The new wallet offers clients “simplification of the complex NFC business model and facilitates convergence of contactless proximity payments and internet or mobile remote payments,” the company says.
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions