Atos Worldline has introduced a digital wallet that supports NFC payments via HCE. The new wallet offers clients “simplification of the complex NFC business model and facilitates convergence of contactless proximity payments and internet or mobile remote payments,” the company says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa