Canada-based prepaid program provider DCR Strategies is to provide its clients in Europe, Canada, the USA and Latin America with the ability to offer mobile payments to their customers using both “conventional” NFC solutions and host card emulation (HCE). The service will also support mobile gifting and loyalty applications and will use technology supplied by Carta Worldwide.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts