Canada-based prepaid program provider DCR Strategies is to provide its clients in Europe, Canada, the USA and Latin America with the ability to offer mobile payments to their customers using both “conventional” NFC solutions and host card emulation (HCE). The service will also support mobile gifting and loyalty applications and will use technology supplied by Carta Worldwide.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service