Canada-based prepaid program provider DCR Strategies is to provide its clients in Europe, Canada, the USA and Latin America with the ability to offer mobile payments to their customers using both “conventional” NFC solutions and host card emulation (HCE). The service will also support mobile gifting and loyalty applications and will use technology supplied by Carta Worldwide.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay