Cloud-based vending solutions provider Cantaloupe Systems has added support for the Isis SmartTap NFC platform and is to offer Isis Mobile Wallet users a “buy three get one free” promotion on purchases made at its cashless-enabled vending machines around the US. After making three purchases from participating machines using the Isis Mobile Wallet, customers will get their fourth purchase free.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa