The Royal Bank of Canada has expanded the functionality and availability of its cloud-based RBC Wallet. The service now runs on four additional NFC devices — the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1 and HTC One M7 — and customers can use the NFC wallet to make payments with their MasterCard credit card in addition to the existing Interac debit and Visa payment options.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India