Games publisher Ubisoft is promoting its latest title with a ‘tap to play’ competition in UK video game stores. Customers can tap an NFC touchpoint or scan a QR code at retailer Game for a chance to win a holiday in Chicago. The Watch Dogs promotion uses Proxama’s TapPoint marketing platform.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet