The NFC Forum is to introduce a series of changes to its certification policy in January 2015. The changes include new rules for inheritance, new processes for rolling out new functionality and for implementing updates to existing test cases. “To ensure that all stakeholders have sufficient time to adjust to the changes, the Forum is making available to members a preview copy for their review,” the association says.
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods
- Ted Baker and Mondaine to add NFC payments to watches
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows