Seamless has signed up US-based prepaid card provider InComm and the Belgian arm of POS terminal provider Ingenico as partners for its Seqr mobile payment solution. InComm offers stored value cards from more than 500 brands and will enable Seqr-accepting stores to digitize their gift cards. Ingenico Payment Services will enable its more than 160,000 merchants in Belgium to offer Seqr mobile payments to their customers.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India