Seamless has signed up US-based prepaid card provider InComm and the Belgian arm of POS terminal provider Ingenico as partners for its Seqr mobile payment solution. InComm offers stored value cards from more than 500 brands and will enable Seqr-accepting stores to digitize their gift cards. Ingenico Payment Services will enable its more than 160,000 merchants in Belgium to offer Seqr mobile payments to their customers.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa