Mobile banking, payments and budgeting startup Moven has raised US$8m in a series A funding round and will use the money to invest in new features and tools and to build its international network of partners. “We believe that in short order millions of customers will be using our app each day to help them spend, save and live smarter,” says CEO Brett King.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info