PayPal’s total payment volume (TPV) grew 29% with merchant services volume up 35% and on-eBay volume up 13% during the quarter to end June 2014, parent eBay has reported. Revenue grew to US$1.9bn and PayPal gained four million new active accounts to end the quarter up 15% year-on-year at 152m users.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers