Twitter has acquired card-linked offers platform Cardspring for an undisclosed sum. “As we work on the future of commerce on Twitter, we are confident the CardSpring team and the technology they have built are a great fit with our philosophy regarding the best ways to bring in-the-moment commerce experiences to our users,” Twitter says.
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology