Twitter has acquired card-linked offers platform Cardspring for an undisclosed sum. “As we work on the future of commerce on Twitter, we are confident the CardSpring team and the technology they have built are a great fit with our philosophy regarding the best ways to bring in-the-moment commerce experiences to our users,” Twitter says.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works