One million free juices and smoothies have been given out free of charge by Jamba Juice to Isis NFC mobile wallet users since the ‘Million Free Juice or Smoothie Giveaway’ promotion launched in October 2013. Jamba has also signed up one million members for its Insider Rewards loyalty program, developed in partnership with Spendgo. Launched five months ago, the program lets customers type their phone number into a POS terminal to “receive rewards, personalized offers and free Jamba product”.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users