One million free juices and smoothies have been given out free of charge by Jamba Juice to Isis NFC mobile wallet users since the ‘Million Free Juice or Smoothie Giveaway’ promotion launched in October 2013. Jamba has also signed up one million members for its Insider Rewards loyalty program, developed in partnership with Spendgo. Launched five months ago, the program lets customers type their phone number into a POS terminal to “receive rewards, personalized offers and free Jamba product”.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service