More than one million Brits have now registered for Paym, the mobile payments service operated by the UK’s Payments Council, with just over £6.5m being sent on the platform since its launch in April this year. “It’s hugely encouraging that one million people have chosen to register for Paym already, but this milestone only marks the start of growth in the service,” says the company’s Jemma Smith.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands