“Today we are beginning to test a new way for you to discover and buy products on Twitter,” group product manager Tarun Jain has announced in a blog post. “For a small percentage of US users (that will grow over time), some Tweets from our test partners will feature a ‘Buy’ button, letting you buy directly from the Tweet.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year