“Today we are beginning to test a new way for you to discover and buy products on Twitter,” group product manager Tarun Jain has announced in a blog post. “For a small percentage of US users (that will grow over time), some Tweets from our test partners will feature a ‘Buy’ button, letting you buy directly from the Tweet.”
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?