“We are in discussions with Apple to add Discover cards to Apple Pay in the future,” a representative of the US payment network has revealed on Twitter. Visa, MasterCard and American Express have already signed up to enable mobile payments on Apple’s new NFC devices.
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module
- Most US banks expected to renew Apple Pay contracts
- Barclays CEO: Payments is the battleground of finance
- Gates Foundation releases Mojaloop open source mobile payments software
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India