“We are in discussions with Apple to add Discover cards to Apple Pay in the future,” a representative of the US payment network has revealed on Twitter. Visa, MasterCard and American Express have already signed up to enable mobile payments on Apple’s new NFC devices.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution