“We are in discussions with Apple to add Discover cards to Apple Pay in the future,” a representative of the US payment network has revealed on Twitter. Visa, MasterCard and American Express have already signed up to enable mobile payments on Apple’s new NFC devices.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa