The NFC Forum has published guidelines for developers looking to use NFC to easily establish a connection between two devices and then hand over to Bluetooth or WiFi for high speed or long distance data exchange. Connection Handover User Experience Recommendations includes general guidance for all applications, for audio and video streaming use cases, and recommendations specific to Bluetooth use.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era