The NFC Forum has published guidelines for developers looking to use NFC to easily establish a connection between two devices and then hand over to Bluetooth or WiFi for high speed or long distance data exchange. Connection Handover User Experience Recommendations includes general guidance for all applications, for audio and video streaming use cases, and recommendations specific to Bluetooth use.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution