Stripe “is the sole Facebook payments partner” for its ‘buy’ button trial, Re/code reports. The service lets users purchase products from Facebook ads and page posts without leaving the social network.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa