Stripe “is the sole Facebook payments partner” for its ‘buy’ button trial, Re/code reports. The service lets users purchase products from Facebook ads and page posts without leaving the social network.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash