Stripe “is the sole Facebook payments partner” for its ‘buy’ button trial, Re/code reports. The service lets users purchase products from Facebook ads and page posts without leaving the social network.
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service
- PenFed joins US move to contactless payment cards