PayPal was excluded from the list of Apple Pay preferred partners due to a falling out between the two companies, Bank Innovation reports. The reason? PayPal’s decision to work with Samsung, which has its own mobile wallet ambitions, to deliver fingerprint-secured mobile payments on the Galaxy S5.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK