Apple has included an NFC chip in its new iPad Mini 3, a teardown by iFixit has revealed. The NXP 65V10 NFC controller spotted by the team is the same part used in the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and the iPad Air 2.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year