Apple has included an NFC chip in its new iPad Mini 3, a teardown by iFixit has revealed. The NXP 65V10 NFC controller spotted by the team is the same part used in the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and the iPad Air 2.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands