Windows Phone users with AT&T in the US can now make NFC payments by downloading a new Softcard app from the Windows Phone Store. Until now Softcard has only been supported by select Android phones.
- Ticketmaster to roll out NFC ticketing for iPhones and Apple Watches ‘later this year’
- Report highlights discrepancies between what technology users want and what they adopt
- Erste Bank adds NFC to its QR mobile payments app
- Alipay and WeChat Pay to support common QR code standard for Japan
- Mexico pilots national NFC and QR mobile payments system