Windows Phone users with AT&T in the US can now make NFC payments by downloading a new Softcard app from the Windows Phone Store. Until now Softcard has only been supported by select Android phones.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods