Windows Phone users with AT&T in the US can now make NFC payments by downloading a new Softcard app from the Windows Phone Store. Until now Softcard has only been supported by select Android phones.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts