Windows Phone users with AT&T in the US can now make NFC payments by downloading a new Softcard app from the Windows Phone Store. Until now Softcard has only been supported by select Android phones.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa