Whole Foods Market has processed more than 150,000 Apple Pay transactions since the mobile payment solution launched in October, the US supermarket chain has told NFC World+.
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards
- Researchers aim to print edible RFID tags directly on to food
- Government of Montserrat signs up for digital currency pilot
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia adds support for Samsung Pay