EMVCo has published A Guide to EMV Chip Technology, a report that provides an introduction to the EMV specifications and processes as well as the role of the technology within the wider payments industry. “Of particular interest to parties migrating to EMV Chip, it summarises implementation considerations for issuers, acquirers and merchants, as well as the responsibilities of EMVCo and its ongoing activity to advance the technology,” the standards body explains.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service