The UAE Banks Federation has announced the completion of the pre-implementation phase of a project to develop a mobile wallet platform that all its 51 member banks will be able to use to offer P2P, mobile payments and loyalty programs to their customers. “Participating banks will have the choice to link with this application or integrate the system with their own internet and mobile banking platforms,” the federation says.
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module
- Most US banks expected to renew Apple Pay contracts
- Barclays CEO: Payments is the battleground of finance
- Gates Foundation releases Mojaloop open source mobile payments software
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India