Car maker BMW has embedded NFC tags in a four-page advertisement for its i3 and i8 models in German magazine Spiegel Wissen. “Tapping a smartphone once on the advert instantly downloads the BMW i-app,” platform provider Tamoco explains. “Customers interacting with the print ad are directed to the most relevant content based on which operating system they use or how often they have tapped the ad previously.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year