Meal voucher provider Edenred France is piloting NFC payments with Orange and MasterCard to let users pay for meals with their smartphones in restaurants affiliated to Ticket Restaurant and equipped with a contactless terminal. “We will make this new service available to our clients as soon as possible in view of the progress that mobile payments are making in France,” says Edenred’s Laurent Delmas.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain