Amazon is contacting users of its Amazon Wallet service to inform them that the service, launched in beta in July 2014, is closing down on 21 January, CNET reports. “Amazon did not address whether or when Amazon Wallet would return,” CNET says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash