Voice control specialist Sensory has released AppLock, a mobile app that can secure other apps on any Android device with multifactor biometric authentication. “This authentication can use the camera to see the user’s face or the microphone to hear their password or both simultaneously for maximum security needs,” Sensory explains. “In just a few seconds, the user can enroll his/her face and voice by simply looking at the phone while speaking the passphrase at the prompts.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?