Voice control specialist Sensory has released AppLock, a mobile app that can secure other apps on any Android device with multifactor biometric authentication. “This authentication can use the camera to see the user’s face or the microphone to hear their password or both simultaneously for maximum security needs,” Sensory explains. “In just a few seconds, the user can enroll his/her face and voice by simply looking at the phone while speaking the passphrase at the prompts.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service