Voice control specialist Sensory has released AppLock, a mobile app that can secure other apps on any Android device with multifactor biometric authentication. “This authentication can use the camera to see the user’s face or the microphone to hear their password or both simultaneously for maximum security needs,” Sensory explains. “In just a few seconds, the user can enroll his/her face and voice by simply looking at the phone while speaking the passphrase at the prompts.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year