Two Dutch schoolboys have developed KeyTouch, an app that uses Apple’s Touch ID technology to protect access to Mac computers. “Apple fans who happen to own Touch ID-enabled iPhone and iPad models can use the app to unlock and lock their Macs as long as their OS X computers have Bluetooth 4.0 LE support and are running the KeyTouch companion app,” BGR reports.
- Chinese mobile payments exceed US$1tn in one quarter
- Mobile World Congress survey: IoT and mobile payments ‘biggest business opportunities’ for 2017
- Cook: Apple Pay has “hit an air pocket”
- Apple Pay begins major promotional campaign in Japan
- EcoCash and Mahindra win GSMA best mobile payments solution award