Two Dutch schoolboys have developed KeyTouch, an app that uses Apple’s Touch ID technology to protect access to Mac computers. “Apple fans who happen to own Touch ID-enabled iPhone and iPad models can use the app to unlock and lock their Macs as long as their OS X computers have Bluetooth 4.0 LE support and are running the KeyTouch companion app,” BGR reports.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info