Hotel customers with high credit scores will be able to book rooms on Alibaba’s online travel booking platform Alitrip without having to provide their credit card for room deposits and bypass check-out with payments automatically deducted from their Alipay accounts. The Post Post Pay service, launched by Alitrip and Sesame Credit, the Alibaba-related Ant Financial Services Group credit agency, will be available in some 5,500 hotels in China, Alizila reports, including Starwood, Shangri-La, Jinling, New Century and Landison.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference