Spain’s Banco Sabadell is to make its HCE-based mobile payments service, developed in partnership with MasterCard, available to customers in July. The launch follows a pilot conducted with the bank’s employees using a platform provided by Carta Worldwide. “To use Sabadell Wallet, users will have to have a smartphone with Android operating system (at least in Kitkat version) and NFC availability,” the bank says.
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India
- Face ID to add privacy layer to lockscreen notifications
- Esso lets UK drivers pay at the pump with their mobile phone
- Bank of America reports $4bn in P2P payments
- Russia to issue state-backed CryptoRuble digital currency