Spain’s Banco Sabadell is to make its HCE-based mobile payments service, developed in partnership with MasterCard, available to customers in July. The launch follows a pilot conducted with the bank’s employees using a platform provided by Carta Worldwide. “To use Sabadell Wallet, users will have to have a smartphone with Android operating system (at least in Kitkat version) and NFC availability,” the bank says.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year