Spain’s Banco Sabadell is to make its HCE-based mobile payments service, developed in partnership with MasterCard, available to customers in July. The launch follows a pilot conducted with the bank’s employees using a platform provided by Carta Worldwide. “To use Sabadell Wallet, users will have to have a smartphone with Android operating system (at least in Kitkat version) and NFC availability,” the bank says.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform