Wearable device maker Jawbone could be about to add NFC payment capabilities to its fitness trackers. The company is expected to announce a mobile payments partnership with American Express this week, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology