Wearable device maker Jawbone could be about to add NFC payment capabilities to its fitness trackers. The company is expected to announce a mobile payments partnership with American Express this week, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies