Wearable device maker Jawbone could be about to add NFC payment capabilities to its fitness trackers. The company is expected to announce a mobile payments partnership with American Express this week, reports the Wall Street Journal.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants