LevelUp has added a direct carrier billing option from Danal to its NFC and QR code-based in-store mobile payments system. “With a single tap, tens of millions of US mobile subscribers can link their carrier bill to LevelUp, head to any of the 14,000 merchants in the LevelUp ecosystem and pay for their purchase,” the company says.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain