Industry veteran Tony Sabetti has joined CPI Card Group to lead its mobile and NFC market initiatives. Sabetti, who will helm the company’s CPIMobile digital issuance solution division, was previously technology director at US carrier-owned mobile payments venture Softcard. Before that he was a senior director of sales and marketing at NXP. Sabetti is also secretary of the Smart Card Alliance’s Mobile & NFC Council.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users