Industry veteran Tony Sabetti has joined CPI Card Group to lead its mobile and NFC market initiatives. Sabetti, who will helm the company’s CPIMobile digital issuance solution division, was previously technology director at US carrier-owned mobile payments venture Softcard. Before that he was a senior director of sales and marketing at NXP. Sabetti is also secretary of the Smart Card Alliance’s Mobile & NFC Council.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign