A research note published by KGI Securities’ Ming-Chi Kuo has revealed a number of changes planned for Apple’s so-called iPhone 6s, expected to be unveiled in September, including an improved Touch ID sensor which “will improve the Apple Pay experience with faster, more secure readings,” Apple Insider reports.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods