A research note published by KGI Securities’ Ming-Chi Kuo has revealed a number of changes planned for Apple’s so-called iPhone 6s, expected to be unveiled in September, including an improved Touch ID sensor which “will improve the Apple Pay experience with faster, more secure readings,” Apple Insider reports.
- Control Ikea Home Smart products with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple’s Home app
- NEC earbuds showcase hands-free biometric verification
- New cloud framework for mobile biometrics
- Introducing Paytm Payments Bank
- Hackers defeat Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner