Android M, the next edition of Google’s mobile operating system, will include native fingerprint authentication to allow users to log in to their Android devices without entering a password, BuzzFeed reports. The feature is expected to be announced next week at Google I/O.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes