Android M, the next edition of Google’s mobile operating system, will include native fingerprint authentication to allow users to log in to their Android devices without entering a password, BuzzFeed reports. The feature is expected to be announced next week at Google I/O.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain