Android M, the next edition of Google’s mobile operating system, will include native fingerprint authentication to allow users to log in to their Android devices without entering a password, BuzzFeed reports. The feature is expected to be announced next week at Google I/O.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service