PayPal is letting its iOS mobile app users log in and access “virtually any part” of their PayPal wallet using Apple’s Touch ID. “When you log in to the latest PayPal app on a Touch ID-enabled iOS device, you’ll be asked if you want to enable Touch ID,” PayPal explains. “After a quick setup, simply use your fingerprint to log in and view your account, send money to friends, or access your digital wallet.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works