PayPal is letting its iOS mobile app users log in and access “virtually any part” of their PayPal wallet using Apple’s Touch ID. “When you log in to the latest PayPal app on a Touch ID-enabled iOS device, you’ll be asked if you want to enable Touch ID,” PayPal explains. “After a quick setup, simply use your fingerprint to log in and view your account, send money to friends, or access your digital wallet.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service