PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has integrated support for Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to make it easier for merchants to add support for the payment solution as a checkout option inside their Android apps. “We’ve connected with Android Pay on our back end to reduce the number of API calls and provide a streamlined payment flow,” the company says. The SDK already supports debit and credit card payments, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- Google Assistant comes to more Android phones
- GSMA predicts 1.1bn 5G connections by 2025
- Rambus unveils Unified Payment Platform for mobile payments and loyalty
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers