PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has integrated support for Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to make it easier for merchants to add support for the payment solution as a checkout option inside their Android apps. “We’ve connected with Android Pay on our back end to reduce the number of API calls and provide a streamlined payment flow,” the company says. The SDK already supports debit and credit card payments, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security