PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has integrated support for Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to make it easier for merchants to add support for the payment solution as a checkout option inside their Android apps. “We’ve connected with Android Pay on our back end to reduce the number of API calls and provide a streamlined payment flow,” the company says. The SDK already supports debit and credit card payments, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards