PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has integrated support for Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to make it easier for merchants to add support for the payment solution as a checkout option inside their Android apps. “We’ve connected with Android Pay on our back end to reduce the number of API calls and provide a streamlined payment flow,” the company says. The SDK already supports debit and credit card payments, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain