PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has integrated support for Android Pay into its v.zero SDK to make it easier for merchants to add support for the payment solution as a checkout option inside their Android apps. “We’ve connected with Android Pay on our back end to reduce the number of API calls and provide a streamlined payment flow,” the company says. The SDK already supports debit and credit card payments, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Bitcoin.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year